Our research has focused on system optimizations for interesting applications in modern eras, which include deep learning frameworks and big data analysis platforms. Our current interests include:
- FPGA/GPU Optimization for Deep Learning Frameworks
- Platform Optimization for Big Data Analysis
- System Software Design for Non-Volatile Memories
- Static/Dynamic Program Analysis for Performance and Security
- PF Class Heterogeneous High Performance Computer Development, National Research Foundation (NRF), 2016-2020
- In this projects, we are developing nation-wide supercomputing environment for big data analysis and deep learning applications. From programming models and optimizations for GPUs and FPGAs to big data analysis and deep learning application development, we are in the frontier of computer science research.
[ Past Grants ]