|Programming Languages & Compilers|
- Classes: M16:30 W15:00 (sec. 42), M9:00 W10:30 (sec. 43)
- Office hours: Mon 10:30-11:30
- Location: 85712(sec. 42), 85718(sec. 43)
- Instructor: Hwansoo Han
- TA: Seokjin Hwang, Yongwoo Cho (sec. 42), Sungho Moon (sec. 43)
- (EaC) Engineering a Compiler (2nd ed.), Keith D. Cooper & Linda Torczon.
- (PLP) Programming Language Pragmatics (4th ed.), Michael L. Scott.
- (CSAPP) Computer Systems - A Programmer's Perspective (3rd ed.), Randal E. Bryant & David R. O'Hallaron.
** Lecture slides are now provided in iCampus!!!
|Weeks||Topics||Slides||PA & HW|
|1st||Introduction|| || |
|2nd||Scanners (EaC Ch2)|| || |
|3rd||Context-Free Grammar (EaC Ch3)|| ||PA#1|
|4th||Top-down Parser (EaC Ch3)|| || |
|5th||Bottom-up Parser (EaC Ch3)|| || |
|6th||Bottom-up Parser (EaC Ch3)|| || |
|7th||Context-Sensitive Analysis (EaC Ch4)|| ||due PA#1|
|9th||Names, Scopes, and Bindings (PLP Ch3)|| || |
|10th||Controls (PLP Ch6)|| || |
|11th||Types (PLP Ch7,8)|| || |
|12th||Control/Data Abstraction (PLP Ch9-10)|| || |
|13th||OOL Implementation (EaC Ch6.3.3~6.3.4, PLP Ch10.4)|| || |
|14th||Memory Management & GC (CSAPP Ch9.9-Ch9.10, PLP Ch8.5.3)|| ||due PA#2|
|15th||[Final Exam]|| || |
Programming Assignments - individual projects, no group projects
- Late Policy: -10% per day, up to 50%.
- Grade F: Failure to submit a single assignment will lead to 'F' grade.
- PA#1 - ANTLR based calculator: due Apr 14, 11:59PM
- PA#2 - ANTLR based B2C with Type Inferrence: due Jun 2, 11:59PM (no late submission)